Wednesday 17 October 2012

Illustrative type; film merchandise.








I researched film merchandise to give me some idea of the products I could use within my range if I hadn't already considered some of the ones above. It also gives me an idea of how products work together and whether the obvious route in terms of design is best or whether to be quite experimental with it. The interesting thing was that when I was researching this, I didn't actually find anything for any of the films I was looking at but I know for a fact that due to their popularity you can get hold of many products. I don't know whether me not seeing them is a good thing or not because it could mean I don't take inspiration from something that has already been done and I create something completely new and unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment