Sunday 14 October 2012

Coca Cola; general company research.





Superbrands 06/07 


The Fundementals of Branding by Melissa Davis

These were actually some of the books I took out from the library for my dissertation but I felt they were really relevent to this project too. The first set of photos include information on the company values and just how they have developed in general over time. They also show the original Coca Cola and diet coke cans so I can use this in order to not go too far away from the original design and make it look completely unrecognisable. The second book included images of some of the limited edition bottles and also a little bit of information about this so this is very relevent in the fact this is what i'm going to be designing. I can take inspiration from this but at the same time make sure I dont repeat the same ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment