Thursday 19 May 2011

Speaking from experience questionnaire; new idea.

I asked a new question to support my new idea 'how to survive on a student budget creatively' to find out what cheeky little ways people had come up with and also to see if anyone had experienced these ways. 


What cheeky things have you done throughout this year that has saved you money? eg. stealing flatmates food. How have you tried to hide what you have done? 


Chris Van Niekerk; 
At loughborough last year I urinated in my flatmates drink, to teach him a lesson for eating my food. It saved me money from not having to replace stolen food. 


Charlie Crosby;
Sneaking milk and tinfoil to put in my flask and wrap up my sandwiches. (those are two really good ways to save on food and caffeine). Also letting the clean freaks of the flat buy all the cleaning materials. 


Max Gregory; 
I just use cling film, tinfoil and my flatmate who has finished for the summer plates because I smashed all mine. 


Kirsty Fruin;
Needed a mixer so took some 7up and filled the bottle back up with water. 


Emily Fairbank;
Stealing food...milk, butter and mayo especially. 




I'm also aware of the cheeky things people get up to because i've been a target before in my flat and usually it's pretty obvious who has done what but sometimes I haven't realised for ages after it's happened. The things mentioned above can form the basis for my new idea and act as the content. They have also given me inspiration for other cheeky things people can carry out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment