Thursday 22 November 2012

Illustrative type; top star wars quotes.

Quotes to use on my products.

I already had an idea of the quote i'd like to use for this film because there is one that's most famous but thought i'd research others just to see what else I had available to me. 


http://www.geeksofdoom.com

  1. “I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the wookiee win.”
  2. “I’m a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.”
    “You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!”
  3. “You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!”
  4. “These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.”
  5. “I’ve got a very bad feeling about this.”
  6. “You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made 

  1. “When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”
    “Only a master of evil, Darth.”
  2. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  3. “Use the Force, Luke.”
  4. “You don’t need to see his identification … These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.”
  5. “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”
  6. “May the Force be with you.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment