Monday 30 April 2012

Product/Range/Distribution; Little White Lies.












I purchased a copy of Little White Lies to get a feel for what the magazine is actually like as I wasn't that familiar with it. I could also see the quality of the stock the magazine was printed on because this is something i'm going to have to consider when printing my own work. I thought it was quite quirky how each section of the magazine is broken down into chapters based on what they are discussing. The magazine isn't just based around one film, it also includes reviews for new films and other topics revolving around film. The inside is both illustrated and photography in terms of the imagery so this brings it back round to the target audience as illustrations all the way through could have made it seem a little child-like. The quality of the stock is great because the colours look really bold and its quite high end so adds a sophisticated edge. The only downside to the magazine is the back cover, I personally feel that this doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the magazine at all so this is something I will consider when creating my covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment