Wednesday 29 February 2012

YCN; Fedrigoni & the 'imaginative colour' tool.

As a starting point for this brief I researched into the Fedrigoni company and also the imaginative colours tool. This was so that I could have greater understanding of what the company was looking for in terms of designs and the styles they usually go for and also because I didn't know what the imaginative colours tool was so I really needed to understand this before I could go any further with the project. The Fedrigoni company is quite high end and works well with the creative industry so they look for quality to reflect the type of paper they are selling. The imaginative colours tool is a range of swatch booklets that have been created to showcase the paper in these series to clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment